The Sacramento-San Joaquin River Delta is generally located between Sacramento and Stockton. It is an expansive, inland river delta and the largest estuary on the United States Pacific Coast. The fan-like area of the delta moves downstream as the rivers are forced to exit the Central Valley through the Coast Range via the narrow channel known as the Carquinez Strait which leads to the Pacific Ocean and the Golden Gate by way of the San Francisco Bay. These exciting waterways are available for boating, fishing, water skiing, wake boarding and kite surfing, to name a few. The Delta region is comprised of 738,000 acres in six counties.
Perry’s Boat Harbor is easily accessible from Highway 12 and just minutes from the historic cities of Rio Vista and Isleton. The harbor is located on the California Delta Loop, a scenic, 10-mile drive that offers excellent choices of restaurants, bars, shops, marinas and camp grounds, not to mention over 1000 miles of ever changing waterways to view and enjoy.
- 10 minutes from several restaurants on the water
- 12 minutes from the Deep Water Channel (gateway to Bay or Delta) without bridge openings
- 5 minutes to flat water area
- 5 minutes to 24-hour fuel dock
- Walk to nearby snack and bait shop
- Walk to nearby boat launch ramp with lots of parking